Senior Project

Thursday, April 12, 2012

characters in the making

Today in class we will be sketching our characters! 


-Eric
Posted by Eric and Cyn at 9:09 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (35)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ▼  April (16)
      • Today in class we got our seminar grades. I was pl...
      • In class on friday we presented what we had done s...
      • Presentation Prep.
      • Today in class Eric and I found out we are last fo...
      • Eric and I worked in the library on Tuesday night ...
      • I missed class on monday and tuesday but I edited ...
      • This past weekend Eric and I wen to the comic con....
      • I know I haven't updated in a while so I have lots...
      • Comic Con
      • Rough Draft of my first comic: 
      • Reading Comics
      • Yesterday in class Eric and I read through some of...
      • Today in class we finished most of the character. ...
      • characters in the making
      • Yesterday I drew my first character. It took a whi...
      • In class today we started to create our calendar f...

About Us

Eric and Cyn
This is a blog we created so you can follow us as we make progress on our senior project. We plan to create a comic book by the end of May following the lives of some high school students.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.