Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Yesterday I drew my first character. It took a while but finally came out the way I wanted her to. I tried to take some pictures of it to post here but the quality just doesn't cut it on the iphone. Today I attempted to draw another character. I'm seeing a pattern going on with all the characters I attempt. Their eyes are really big as well as their mouths. They are very cartoonish looking. I guess I like that and I'm still considering black and white or very little color in my comics rather than full blown color. The first character I drew was in color and I used markers for it. I didn't really like how it came out so I think from now on I'll use colored pencils. Also I need to get a book of blank paper or something like that to keep all the drafts I make in for inspiration. I'm going to work on drawing a little more and hopefully by tomorrow during class I'll have most of the characters drawn and finalized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment