Thursday, April 26, 2012

This past weekend Eric and I wen to the comic con. My expectations were greater then what I got. I thought it would be much bigger but it was actually only two small rooms. We did get to meet a lot of people but I learned something about comic book artists and writers. When we would go to ask them questions most of them would ask what TV station we were from or what the purpose of the video was. When we told them we were doing a senior project on comics and creating our own they seemed uninterested. The artists only cared about getting publicity and not fans. Also one of them didn't even read any comics and said he just got into them randomly and even now that he is a comic book writer, he still doesn't read any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment