Sunday, May 20, 2012

Over the weekend I worked on my presentation. I am putting together a few of my old sketches and comics that I didn't put into the book in a binder to display during the presentations. I also worked on fixing my video errors. I'm really hoping that the video turns out well because I worked really hard editing it and it took forever. I have been managing my time well. IM EXTREAMLY worried about the comic book not getting in on time because the company said it wasn't shipping until Monday. This is because of certain fonts I used apparently? I have prepared a backup presentation for class incase the book doesnt get here on time. This way I will be prepared no matter what and with most definently have the book for the bigger class presentations that we will be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment