Sunday, April 29, 2012
In class on friday we presented what we had done so far for midterms. We showed some comics that we liked and talked about where we were as of right now. Where we thought we would be was finished with all the writing of our comics. It turned out that we had to do a lot more research then we expected. For the past couple of weeks its been all reading and research online about how to draw comics and what makes a good comic. I feel comfortable enough to move forward with this project because I feel that I have enough knowledge as of now to start creating my own. I spent the rest of my weekend finishing up a comic I had showed in class. It took my another good hour to finally finish the drawing. I am going to have to manage my time well if I was to finish all these comics by the end of the term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cyn and Eric, you have been better recently but it's important that you CONSISTENTLY update your blog. Try to post every day instead of posting 3-4 times in one day. This shows me that you are consistently working on your project.
ReplyDelete